A Self-test For Pot Addiction
These 12 questions can help you find out if you have an addiction problem or have marijuana addiction symptoms (pot). If you answered yes to any one of the above questions, you may have a problem with marijuana.
1. Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
2. Do you plan your life around you smoking marijuana?
3. Do you ever get high by yourself?
4. When your pot supply is almost gone, are you worried about how to get more?
5. Do you smoke pot to help you deal with you feelings?
6. Is it hard for you to think about your life without marijuana?
7. Do you find that you choose your friends based on your marijuana use?
8. Do you smoke marijuana to avoid facing your problems?
9. Has your use of marijuana caused problems with your memory, concentration, or motivation?
10. Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
11. Have you ever not kept promises you made to yourself to cut down or control your pot smoking?
12. Have your friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking is causing problems with your relationship with them?
If you answered yes to any one of the above questions, you may have a problem with marijuana.Tags: marijuana addiction quiz, marijuana, pot addiction, marijuana addiction, pot test, addicted to marijuana